I do not know anyhting about Excel. I will try my best on learning about it. I took a class last year and we used it but i don't remember anything that we did with excel. I feel really comfortable when i take the test for Excell why? because its not really that hard on dealing with it. I hope there is a program like the
www.sam2007.course.com because it really helped alot on doing the word test and also i will be looking for those projects that we had on word on how to do a process. I feel that i can be prepared once we get the test and i feel that i will learn all the stuff that i need to know about microsoft excel. I feel excited on getting a new certificate from microsoft added to the one i already have. I hope that next semester its fun and not just boring things to do like have hard stuff to do and fun at the same time so like we don't get bored and learn while we have fun.
1 comment:
Thank you for all your honest feedback. I am really looking forward to figuring out new ways to help you learn, keep it interesting as well as fun all at the same time.
Post a Comment